Asbestos Removal Eaves
Asbestos removal eaves are a highly demanded service we provide to Melbourne home and building owners. It comes as no surprise considering eaves is one of the most commonly tested materials for asbestos.
While there are many homes and buildings built after 2003 or have undergone reconstruction work, there are an alarming number of buildings built before 1990 that still contain asbestos eaves.
Our pictures below show typical asbestos eaves that are made of asbestos fibre cement sheeting otherwise known as fibro. You can check out some of our asbestos removal eaves projects here.
Asbestos was banned nearly 20 years ago and still to this day, many people are unaware of its presence in their property. Statistics show that your home has 50% chance of containing asbestos. Overtime, where building materials are subject to decay from age and weather conditions, the risk of exposure grow higher.
Approximately one third of all homes built in Australia contain asbestos products. It is essential for homeowners and building occupants to be aware of the potential health risks of asbestos and consider engaging with an asbestos removal professional to remove it completely.
The overview of our asbestos removal eaves process involves:
- A visual inspection of the property’s eaves.
- Accurate and clear information provided to the customer about their asbestos issue.
- Advising the customer of our removal strategy and proposal.
- Providing a value for money & competitive quote for free.
- Notifying WorkSafe of the work involved and working within timeframes that meet the client’s needs.
- Removing & disposing the asbestos eaves in a responsive and safe manner.
Why Southstar Asbestos Removals?
Having 20+ years combined experience in removing asbestos, we are confident in the advice and information we provide our customers. Don’t take our word for it, read what some of our past customers have to say!
If you would like a free quote for your asbestos eaves, you can contact us anytime.