Asbestos removal is a very dangerous task and should be handled only by the professionals. If you suspect the presence of asbestos in your property, you should get them removed as quickly as possible to stay away from serious health concerns. A lot of homes and building structures in Melbourne contain asbestos in roofing, insulation, walls, gutters, pipes and flooring. If disturbed, they go airborne and pose severe respiratory illness to the occupants. Any testing, survey, removal and disposal of asbestos should be performed only by the experts as they only would know how to handle it.
What Is The Cost Of Asbestos Removal?
The average asbestos removal cost in Melbourne can vary and range anywhere between $200 towards the high thousands depending on what sort of materials, quantity and structures need to be removed and disposed of. Typically, materials containing asbestos are divided into two types – friable and non-friable. Removing friable type of asbestos is more dangerous when compared to non-friable asbestos, leading to higher removal cost. Small amounts of asbestos can be removed within 24 hours, while removing larger amounts will take longer time, more skills, tools and cautions, ultimately resulting in higher removal cost.
To get the best bet, you can rely on Southstar Asbestos Removals – a leading asbestos removal company in Melbourne. With years of experience in the industry, we have been providing quality services to property owners across Melbourne at competitive prices. You can find a general price overview for our asbestos removal services below.
Costs Related To Asbestos Removal:
- The average cost of asbestos removal can range between $275 to the high thousands depending on the type of material, structure and quantity.
- An asbestos pick up can cost between $80 and up depending on the size & weight.
- The cost of air monitoring ranges between $550 – $1200.
- The cost of asbestos heater flues can range between $275 to $1210 depending on height, access etc.
- Removing small sheds, small garages, external toilet/laundry, and bungalows can range between $495 to $3000 depending on the type of asbestos material, access and size.
Remember that the price details mentioned above are just for the reference (not inclusive of GST). It may vary based on your specific needs. Why not give us a call at 0421 452 711 and discuss your requirements to get the exact estimate for your asbestos removal needs? We can’t wait to help you!
Note: **Our Asbestos removal service charge is measured by the square metre **Our Asbestos Removal cost varies based on the complexity & size of the job